Take advantage of our Train Ticket Topup during the rail strike!01-11-2018
No train this weekend? No problem!
We're offering rail travellers in Lancashire the chance to 'topup' their train ticket onboard any of our buses this Saturday (and next Saturday too!) for just £2.
That's right - if you've got a valid train ticket, you can use it on any Burnley Bus Company, Blackburn Bus Company or Rosso bus in Lancashire to travel on the bus instead for just an extra £2.
You can take advantage of Train Ticket Topup on any of our buses in Lancashire on Saturday 3 and Saturday 10 November, but our offer will particularly help you if you normally use the train to travel between these places...
- Burnley and Manchester - travel for just £2 instead on the Witchway, which runs every 15 mins
- Accrington, Ramsbottom and Manchester - travel for just £2 instead on Red Express, which runs every 30 mins
- Clitheroe, Whalley and Blackburn - travel for just £2 instead on Valleyline, which runs every 30 mins
- Blackburn and Accrington - travel for just £2 instead on the 6&7, which runs every 7 mins
- Padiham, Burnley, Brierfield, Nelson and Colne - travel for just £2 instead on Mainline, which runs every 7 mins
- Blackburn, Darwen and Bolton - travel for just £2 instead on the 1, which runs every 15 mins
- Preston, Blackburn and Burnley - travel for just £2 instead on Hotline, which runs every 30 mins
Most Northern Rail services will finish before 7pm on strike days, but don't worry - most of our buses run all the way up until midnight (and even later at weekends!), so we won't leave you stranded. What's more, you'll still be able to topup your train ticket on our late buses, too.
To take advantage of this cracking deal, just show your driver your valid rail ticket and ask for Train Ticket Topup.
Launching Train Ticket Topup, our CEO Alex Hornby said: “Many of those who travel regularly with us across the North have already switched to us from the train. They tell us our frequent and friendly buses, high quality and great value for money are the reasons why.
“We know many rail customers are frustrated by the continued disruption to their train journeys, and so we're ready to come to the rescue with this low-cost alternative for the next two Saturdays.
“While no-one welcomes industrial action, naturally we hope people who try our buses for the first time using this offer will choose to stay on board with us.”
Download our app, Transdev Go to plan your journey and get live times from every bus stop.